Somehow this program has gotten onto my computer and I cannot figure out how to get it off. I have already uninstalled it from the Control Panel and tried other instructions, however it still runs …I’m getting very frustrated because I have no idea how it got on my computer in the first place and now it just keeps on popping up no matter what I do to get rid of it. Does anyone know how to uninstall it?
What is CompuClever PC Clean Maestro?
CompuClever PC Clean Maestro is presented as a PC optimizer that claims to clean your PC and safeguard your system. However, it is recognized as rogue software by many famous antivirus software. It can be downloaded from some third party websites or alongside other software. Once installed, it will bring a series of problems. For example:
- It may modify your system start-up settings without your permission.
- It may occupy your system or internal resource and slow your computer;
- It may degrade your computer performance and damage your hard disk;
- It may display misleading security alerts to trick your money;
- It may corrupt your routine applications and download malware to your computer…