Know about Email-Worm.Win32.Runouce.b
Email-Worm.Win32.Runouce.b is a malicious PC threat which can seriously damage an infected computer. It is categorized as a mass-mailing worm that propagates via spammed e-mails. Besides, it will send copies of itself, as attachments, to e-mail addresses harvested from the infected PC. Once infected, your PC would run extremely slowly and weirdly. It also adds itself to your system and modifies your core settings. Thus it can freely control your PC. You should think of ways to stop it for it will cause other problems like these:
- It can record your keyboard input and then cause severe information leaks and web identity theft.
- It can add unknown programs to your PC, consuming too much your system resources.
- It can bring other computer threats (Trojan and spyware) which may decrease PC performance.
- It can slow down your operation system and make it vulnerable to other malware attacks.
- It can disable firewalls and antivirus software installed on your computer.
- It can also cause problems like poor running speed, windows freeze, Internet disconnection, system crashes.