Your web browser is always redirected to suspicious domains? They warn you that you may have spyware or adware that cause important information leakage? All of them ask you to call 1-844-798-8878 for help? This post offers you effective solutions on removing 1-844-798-8878 Pop-up Scam. Please keep reading.
What is 1-844-798-8878?
1-844-798-8878 often appears on the virus warning alert websites which have the ability to affect different kinds of web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. All those suspicious websites are recognized as browser hijackers. This phone call is phony and often used to make paid service and extort innocent users’ money. Once you are urged to call this number, you should ignore it.
Here is a screenshot of 1-844-798-8878 pop-up scam:
Another thing that you should notice is about the pop-up alerts, which often informs that your PC may have critical security vulnerabilities. Those suspicious websites or pop-up alerts annoy computer users by taking over their browsers. If you are a victim of this kind browser hijacker, you may find that your default homepage is replaced by random URL. What’s worse, these websites will lead to privacy security risks, generate a bunch of PC vulnerabilities, and help open a backdoor to invite other malware. In a word, you should remove all these suspicious websites from your computer.
How to Remove 1-844-798-8878 Pop-up Scam?
To stop being hijacked, you should follow a thorough removal guide to completely get rid of 1-844-798-8878 pop-up scam. Here are some suggestions given below. Hope that you can get help from them.
Method 1: Manual remove guide for 1-844-798-8878
Method 1: Manual remove guide for 1-844-798-8878
Step1: Stop 1-844-798-8878 running accesses (It can be chrome.exe/iexplorer.exe/firefox.exe. It depends on the web browser you use)
Step2: Disable add-ons from all browsers.
1) Go to Tools -> ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ -> choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘Search Results’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Internet Options’; select ‘General tab’ and click website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save changes.
1) Click on ‘Customize and control’ Google Chrome icon, select ‘Settings’;
2) Choose ‘Basic Options’;
3) Change Google Chrome’s homepage to google.com or any other and click the ‘Manage Search Engines…’ button;
4) Select ‘Google’ from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select ‘Search Result’ from the list to remove it by clicking the ‘X’ mark.
1) Click on the magnifier’s icon and select ‘Manage Search Engine…’;
2) Choose ‘Search Results’ from the list and click ‘Remove’ and OK to save changes;
3) Go to ‘Tools’ -> “Options”. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under ‘General tab;
Step3: Delete these files created by 1-844-798-8878
%AppData%\random. ini %Temp%\[random].exe
Step4: Delete all registry values related to 1-844-798-8878 .
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\[random].exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\[random site]
Step5. RegCure Pro is packed with the tools you need to boost your PC’s speed and performance. Featuring an intuitive interface and easy-to-use work flow, it scans common problem areas – and quickly and safely fixes them. If you want a dual protection for your PC, you can download and install RegCure Pro to have a quick and thorough scan. You are welcomed to follow the guide below.
Click Here to Download:
1.Double-click on the icon the RegCure Pro program to open it
(If Windows prompts you as to whether or not you wish to run RegCure Pro, please allow it to run.)
2. Click Next and complete the installation
3. RegCure Pro will begin to automatically scan your computer for errors
RegCure Pro Thoroughly scans and cleans up your Windows registry automatically. RegCure Pro allows you to automate the whole process of regular optimization of your PC for best performance using an in-built “Fix All” scheduler.
Video Guide to Remove 1-844-798-8878 Pop-up Alert:
Method 2: 1-844-798-8878 automatic removal instruction
SpyHunter is designed as a simple way for the average computer user to protect their PC from online threats. It is automatically configured to give you the best protection. It provides reliable protection against all kinds of malicious threats including spyware, adware, hijackers, rootkits, and more. You can follow the instructions provided below to download and install SpyHunter successfully, and enjoy the immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Download SpyHunter by clicking the following download link:
2. Double-click on the downloaded file. If asked to allow program to make changes to this computer, click “Yes” button.
4. After the definition database is downloaded, system scan will automatically start.
5.Remove all the threats in your PC.
Note: 1-844-798-8878 pop-up scam can block your smooth online experience. If you haven’t sufficient expertise in manually dealing with program files, processes, .dll files and registry entries, you are recommended to choose the automatic removal method – download Spyhunter here to automatically remove this pop-up alert from your PC permanently. Also keep SpyHunter antivirus software in your PC and scan your system regularly to release from all PC viruses interruptions.