Your computer has a suspected program can Bitcro or BC Search? It has created a lot of troubles to your computer? You might think of removing it and clearing away all the troubles. You can find something useful from this article. Please keep reading.
What is Search.bitcro.com?
Search.bitcro.com also known as BC Search is classified as a browser hijacker that affects web browsers (e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome) installed on your computer. It is created to generate web traffic and online advertising profits. There are shortcuts to some famous websites under the search box. Please see the screenshot below.
Search.bitcro.com is not a virus but an actually unwanted program. It usually comes bundled with freeware downloads. And once installed, it will mess up your web browser by falsifying your default settings such as home page URL, start page URL, new tab URL, etc. You will come to this suspected domain rather than your default homepage. It can be very disturbing to surf the internet with the changed browser. It may trigger some unwanted tool on your toolbars and add some unwanted extensions or add-ons. Besides, this nasty browser hijacker may record your browsing history and important data like passwords saved by your browser. You should remove it as soon as possible.
You should always opt for Advanced or Custom installations and remember to deselect the checkmark that may allow access for other additional tools or programs. It is also distributed by cyber criminals via spam emails or share files. Please pay close attention to emails for suspicious address and compressed files from suspicious links.
How to Remove Search.bitcro.com?
You can manually get rid of it uninstalling this program or unwanted programs from your computer and then restore your browser settings. To make your computer back to normal and completely get rid of this browser hijacker, you are recommended to use recommended removal tool.
Guides to Remove Search.bitcro.com
Search.bitcro.com can take control of your browser and modify or replace some important settings. You will never be happy to be redirected by this suspicious website. There is no reason to keep it in your PC if you want to keep your PC safe.
Method 1: Manual Remove Guide for Search.bitcro.com
Method 2: Search.bitcro.com Automatic Removal Instruction
Method 1: Manual remove guide for Search.bitcro.com
Step1: Stop Search.bitcro.com running accesses (It can be chrome.exe/iexplorer.exe/firefox.exe. It depends on the web browser you use).
Step2: Disable add-ons from all browsers.
1) Go to Tools -> ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ -> choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘Search Results’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Internet Options’; select ‘General tab’ and click website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save changes.
1) Click on ‘Customize and control’ Google Chrome icon, select ‘Settings’;
2) Choose ‘Basic Options’;
3) Change Google Chrome’s homepage to google.com or any other and click the ‘Manage Search Engines…’ button;
4) Select ‘Google’ from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select ‘Search Result’ from the list to remove it by clicking the ‘X’ mark.
1) Click on the magnifier’s icon and select ‘Manage Search Engine…’;
2) Choose ‘Search Results’ from the list and click ‘Remove’ and OK to save changes;
3) Go to ‘Tools’ -> “Options”. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under ‘General tab;
Step3: Delete these files created by Search.bitcro.com
%AppData%\random. ini %Temp%\[random].exe
Step4: Delete all registry values related to Search.bitcro.com .
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\[random].exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\[random site]
Step5. RegCure Pro is packed with the tools you need to boost your PC’s speed and performance. Featuring an intuitive interface and easy-to-use work flow, it scans common problem areas – and quickly and safely fixes them. If you want a dual protection for your PC, you can download and install RegCure Pro to have a quick and thorough scan. You are welcomed to follow the guide below.
Click Here to Download:
1.Double-click on the icon the RegCure Pro program to open it
(If Windows prompts you as to whether or not you wish to run RegCure Pro, please allow it to run.)
2. Click Next and complete the installation
3. RegCure Pro will begin to automatically scan your computer for errors
RegCure Pro Thoroughly scans and cleans up your Windows registry automatically. RegCure Pro allows you to automate the whole process of regular optimization of your PC for best performance using an in-built “Fix All” scheduler.
Video Guide to Remove Search.bitcro.com Pop-up:
Method 2: Search.bitcro.com automatic removal instruction
SpyHunter is designed as a simple way for the average computer user to protect their PC from online threats. It is automatically configured to give you the best protection. It provides reliable protection against all kinds of malicious threats including spyware, adware, hijackers, rootkits, and more. You can follow the instructions provided below to download and install SpyHunter successfully, and enjoy the immediate and ongoing protection.
1. Download SpyHunter by clicking the following download link:
2. Double-click on the downloaded file. If asked to allow program to make changes to this computer, click “Yes” button.
4. After the definition database is downloaded, system scan will automatically start.
5.Remove all the threats in your PC.
Note: Search.bitcro.com can block your smooth online experience. If you haven’t sufficient expertise in manually dealing with program files, processes, .dll files and registry entries, you are recommended to choose the automatic removal method – download Spyhunter here to automatically remove this pop-up alert from your PC permanently. Also keep SpyHunter antivirus software in your PC and scan your system regularly to release from all PC viruses interruptions.