What is WhiteSmoke Toolbar?
WhiteSmoke Toolbar is usually a potentially unwanted program which can be downloaded both from its official site and alongside other programs as a bundled offer. You should pay close attention to the program or software you want to install to your computer in case they might have bundled with other unwanted programs. Commonly, you should not skip any installation steps. You should always keep an eye on the terms and agreements and choose advanced or custom installation for the program or software you want. You should also watch out the optional offers that will prompt out from the installation process and ask for your permission. If you always keep these in mind, you will avoid a lot of unwanted programs from accessing your PC.
Once installed, WhiteSmoke Toolbar will change your browser settings by changing your browser home page and search engine. It can also add unknown toolbar and extensions to your browser. You will not use your default home page and will not surf the internet with your default preference. It will also edit your favorite and add suspicious tabs on the toolbar. In a word, WhiteSmoke Toolbar has totally messed up your browser.
How to Remove WhiteSmoke Toolbar?
You should also note that this program or toolbar may trace your browsing history such as RLs visited, pages viewed, search queries and collect your valuable data. To avoid more loss and keep your PC safe, you can follow the guide below to get rid of WhiteSmoke Toolbar completely.
Guide 1: Manual Removal Guide for WhiteSmoke Toolbar
Guide 2: Automatic Removal Guide for WhiteSmoke Toolbar (Click Here)
Guide 1: Manual Removal Guide for WhiteSmoke Toolbar
Step 1. End up the running processes of WhiteSmoke Toolbar in Windows Task Manager.
Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc or Ctrl+Alt+Delete or right click on the taskbar to open Windows Task Manager, find malicious processes and click End process.
Step 2. Uninstall WhiteSmoke Toolbar from Control Panel.
For Windows 8
Move the mouse cursor to the lower right corner of the screen and then right click to bring up a small menu. The menu gives you quick access to some common administrative tasks, including Control Panel.
For Windows 7 or Vista
Click on “Start” button placed at the bottom left corner, select “Control Panel” option in the Start menu, locate “Uninstall a program“/”Programs and Features” option in the Control Panel menu
Scroll through the program list and highlight malicious program. Then, click “Uninstall”
Step 3. Remove WhiteSmoke Toolbar from your browser.
- Select Settings from Google Chrome menu.
- Go to Settings and select Extension. Disable suspicious/newly-added extensions
- Click on Show advance settings to expand the current window.
- Click on “Reset browser settings” button.
- You need to click on Reset button to confirm the removal of WhiteSmoke Toolbar entries.
- Select Tools from Internet Explorer menu.
- Go to Manage add-on and go to Toolbar and Extension. Remove suspicious/newly-added add-ons.
- Choose Internet Options from the list.
- Select Advanced Tab from the opened window.
- Click on Reset button to get rid of WhiteSmoke Toolbar and other adware.
- Once done, click Close and then OK to apply the changes.
- Go to Firefox menu from the top right. Select Add-on from the draw-down list and remove suspicious/newly-added add-ons.
- Choose Help from Mozilla Firefox menu.
- Click Troubleshooting Information from the list.
- Click on Reset Firefox button under “Reset Firefox to its default state” area.
- Confirm the action and click Finish to finally remove WhiteSmoke Toolbar items.
Here is a removal video of similar issue. Please watch it for reference.
Note: There will a possibility that you can not remove WhiteSmoke Toolbar on your own or you are too busy to remove it. To safely and quickly remove WhiteSmoke Toolbar from your PC, you are suggested to use a powerful removal tool.
Guide 2: Automatic Removal Guide for WhiteSmoke Toolbar
SpyHunter is an adaptive real-time spyware detection and removal tool for your PC. It is designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats. You can remove WhiteSmoke Toolbar with this powerful tool. Since it is automatically configured to give you optimal protection with limited interaction, so all you need to do is install it for immediate and ongoing protection.
Step 1. Click the download button below.
Step 3. After finishing installing, SpyHunter will scan and diagnose your entire system automatically.
Step 4. As the scanning is complete, all detected threats will be listed out. Then, you can click on “Fix Threats” to remove all of the threats found in your system.
RegCure Pro is packed with the tools you need to boost your PC’s speed and performance. If you want a dual protection for your PC, you can download and install RegCure Pro to have a quick and thorough scan.
Key features of RegCure Pro:
- Cleans away Windows registry errors
- Ejects active viruses, spyware and other malware
- Stops unneeded processes and startup items
- Deletes privacy files that could contain confidential info
- Find software to open files
- And much more!
Step 2. Click “Yes” to run the profile.
Step 3. After installation, you can scan your computer for errors by making a system scan.
Step 4. After scanning, choose the items you want to clean and fix.
Warm Reminder: WhiteSmoke Toolbar is an unwanted program that should be removed from your PC as soon as possible. You are required to be concentrated when you remove it by your self. If you need a quick and safe way out of WhiteSmoke Toolbar, please feel free to Download and Install Powerful Security Tool Here >>